Was Microsoft at Gamescom today?

Haven't heard any news from it if they were.. when are they expected to announce the release date?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nope. One of their execs is giving a keynote speech but it's nothing to do with xbox

They were there today but not for any announcements

So does anyone even have a guess to when the release date will be announced? Will they be at gamescom anymore this week?

Do not think we will get a release date at gamescom, they would have done it on the 20th.

I think the rumours are true they are having problems and trying to find a way to tell us all it is being delayed, it really obvious that something is wrong.

If it is delayed in the uk I will just get the first console that comes out looking like the ps4 29th nov.

well there is always PAX Prime next week..

How is it obvious that something is wrong? Where did you come up with this?

Because they wold have told us by now, it's gamescom after all!

Do not get me wrong i really want the Xbox one I have it paid off at game but am thinking MS are going to announce release only in USA, then the rest later on.

harrisment, you comment is full of assumptions and most of them are based on very little if anything at all.  It wouldn't have been yesterday as yesterday was MS's prepanel for Gamescom and already said they were not going to announce it that day or at gamescom at all.  

i think its crazy that people will just buy whatever is first. i mean i guess if you want both of hte consoles just as much. but if you have any kind of preference you wouldnt just wait a month or two and get the one you really want?

Nope, dudeskis, that requires logic.