Warranty replacement issues. please help

Hi everyone!

I recently had my Halo 4 Special edition slim console replaced through Xbox support.   It works great, but i have one small issue.

the special edition console has blue lights. The replacement i got has the standard green....

i know this is a small thing... but part of why i liked the halo 4 edition was the blue lights. Is this an oversight by the support team? is this something that can be fixed? i feel like im nitpicking, but its going to bother me :-/

what should i do?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello, Ithe

When you have sent your console in for repair, you have agreed to Microsoft's warranty information stated. According to the warranty, "Replacement may be with a new or refurbished unit.", in other words you will be given a random  Xbox back (whatever they have in stock), that is in a functional working condition. Just like with most other warranties, your never guaranteed to get the original product back.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i was also told that although it not be MY console, they do give you back the same edition. so, if its a special edition, they will give you back the same special edition. i just think its weird they got everything else right, its the halo 4 edition case, and makes the same special sounds (disc eject -power on/off) but the LEDs are the stock color. i know thos 2 things are on the same chipset under the faceplate, so it just seems weird.

thanks for the input though. i was just curious of they would fix it if i asked :-/

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.