Warning to all xbox live members

If you have "lost" your account ie stolen then chances are it happened on this site [url removed]

As you can see they buy and sell stolen accounts on there, I don't even have a xbox but didnt no were to post this or who to contact, they have loads of accounts in there VIP section aswell,

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

This is not the place to warn people about a topic like that. For all we know that site has trojans and adware on it to steal the very accounts you're warning us they are stealing. If it's dire, email or phone call a person on the xbox support team about the situation and ask where you can go next.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

like I said I dont use a xbox and know nothing about its customer care, I assumed that a member of microsoft staff works on this forum as a moderator or admin

Sorry this didn't help.

This is a public forum, as such posting websites that have personally information of other users is an EXTREMELY irresponsible thing to do.  Edit you post immediately to remove that link. 

The warning you should give is to NEVER give your Window Live ID (email and password) to anybody for any reason. 

• If someone says they can put something on your gamertag if you give them your WLID (Window Live ID), REFUSE TO GIVE IT TO THEM, and report them for phishing. 
  • If someone  pretends to be from Microsoft, and ask you to "verify" your WLID, REFUSE TO GIVE IT TO THEM, and report them for phishing and for impersonation MS staff.  Nobody at Microsoft will ever ask you for that.
  • If you enter a website of any type that is NOT a Microsoft site, but asks for your WLID, REFUSE TO GIVE IT TO THEM, and report them for phishing. 

All of those are examples of phishing (as well as others), and are the reason these unscrupulous people have that info.  If you keep your account info private, then nobody can access it.

Sorry this didn't help.

Why in the world would you post the offending website?! Perhaps you shouldn't associate yourself with modding websites then.

Sorry this didn't help.

I posted this website in the hope that xbox staff see this and take action as I have already stated above.

As for modding, nothing is wrong with modding, what they are doing is hacking/phishing your details, don't confuse modding with hacking/stealing

Sorry this didn't help.

Posting the direct URL here is irresponsible and asking for trouble. If you want to make the Xbox Support staff aware of something, you can contact us directly.

As for account security, don't give out your information to anyone. Period.

Sorry this didn't help.