It's kind of funny but it's kind of not. I can laugh it off because it happened to me and if iyt happened to one of my kids I would probably not have believed them.
While playing, With a cable powering the controller - Think it's my Samsung phone charger cable. As a matter of fact it is. Also, while wearing a sweater lol (Static electricity).
I held the controller with my middle finger on top next to where the charger is plugged in and with my thumb to the roght side of the connected chat thingy on the bottom half of the controller and i got LIT UP!
Not enough to make me convulse or pee myself but enough to come here and let everyone know, holy sheet, I just got completely shocked! It was a real shock, not just a tiny little thing. It was enough to get my heart pumping and fling the controller away.
Anyway, It hasn't happened since but again, it was worthy of coming here and sharing the info.