Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine - Demo

Is out now, Enjoy! Downloaded it myself but have to go out soon so i've not had chance to try it yet, 1.5gb & supposed to feature 2 levels.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 14 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Maca07166"]

Oh boy Silver's moaning about what they get and don't get you have a choice pay the subscription for GOLD which is far far better then anything Sony has to offer on the PS3.

Or shut up and stop moaning.

[/quote]

Listen to yourself 'Silver's moaning'. This is supposed to be a gaming console; a hobby everyone can enjoy equally, not pay per view elitist bollocks.

It makes no sense to time lock access to demo material. They don't do it for arcade games.

Fanboys, don't you just love them.

Oops my bad I was looking at half a dozen games at once and got mixed up with my dates :-)  I may be able to buy it after all :-))

Good luck with that

oooh jammy

[quote user="Strangeotron"]

And stupidly Silver members, still, can't download these demos for a whole week. How absurd is that? DOes M$ really think peope are going to fork out £6 just for a demo?

If I was the publisher of this game I'd be having words with M$ - these demos are there to sell the game. Publishers can't do that if people can't play the game.

What a ridiculous attitude to take.

[/quote]

I suppose you have a point. Then again it is only 7 days.
It's not like you don't get access at all. And you can still try it before the game comes out?

[quote user="Unreal Warfare"]

Well I haven't got it yet, though the chances are good. I have a trial shift on Thursday. :p

[/quote]

If you get the job, I can haz free stuffz to build my first ever Warhammer army with? Space Wolves pweaze :D

Or you could spend the £20 odd quid and get gold. You get what you pay for these days, and that includes early access to demos.

They don't.

They just give incentives to those who do pay for their service. You buy gold for everything gold offers. That includes this early access. If you don't want to spend the money, thats fine, but don't moan about it.

cool another demo to download this weekend

Ah shame. I have Dawn of War 2, Chaos Rising, and Retribution.