WarFace open beta

hi i was just wondering if anyone knows when the WarFace open beta will be available to download and play on the xbox 360 because iv signed up to the beta but aint heard anything from them

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Warface is in closed beta at the moment.  No one but Microsoft and Crytek knows when the beta will be open.

I still haven't received my beta code after receiving an email saying I had been accepted for the beta was told code to follow. Still haven't received. Anyone else had this problem?

me too been a week and still no code

I received a code yesterday, but today when I was to redeem the code it said it's already been used?? WTH!!!

should be on the dashboard in open beta

iv had the same issue code is no good

Warface open Beta is planned for later this week, so there might be a possibility of it becoming an open DL within the next couple days. Also anything earned for Warface on the open beta will be applied to your account if you purchase/subscribe to the game later this year.

I have the same issue......tried code several times. Don't work and can't get support for it either

I tried my code and says its not a valid code please enter a valid code. Got in touch with Xbox support and they told me it was a valid unused code. Anyone got a answer on how to get this to work?

when is this game being released and is the beta actually playable right now?..i registered but havent received a code and that was weeks ago