Want To Win A Copy Of Battlefield 3

Want a chance to win a copy of Battlefield 3 then why not join our community at iDGaming.net and register for free, then on the home page there is a link to join our tournament and win this fantastic pre order game. This is not a catch or fake as I'm part of the community so please spread the word and if you want any more information on this then please either contact me on Xbox Live or on the iD Gaming Website Forum.

Ryan Kerswell - iD Clan Department Manager

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

already pre oredered and will be getting it a day early. even though im only getting to pass the time between that and cod lol although i did like battlefield 2 just had no mates to play as they were in to mw2

You're not allowed to advertise other websites on here.

Reported the thread an hour ago Sonic. Mods must be having their lunch break.

[quote user="voteDC"]

Reported the thread an hour ago Sonic. Mods must be having their lunch break.

[/quote]

They've been on the same 'break' for over a month now...

Maybe they can't find their way to the UK section with this new layout

lol @ *** website.

excuse my ignorance, but is he really advertising? he's not selling anything just looking ofr people to join a gaming community?

oh and I feel pingu's pain battlefield games are so team orientated that most on my freinds list rather play COD I much prefer Batllefield

[quote user="Phill The Power"]

excuse my ignorance, but is he really advertising? he's not selling anything just looking ofr people to join a gaming community?

oh and I feel pingu's pain battlefield games are so team orientated that most on my freinds list rather play COD I much prefer Batllefield

[/quote]Well to my mind yes he is advertising. He's posted here for no other reason than to entice people to join his site.

However since the mods have decided to take no action over 13 hours after the thread being reported, I am obviously wrong about this and the thread is acceptable.

So since forum rules have changed it would have been nice for them to let us know, so we don't waste our time and theirs with reports they wont take action on.