Want to know if I can put this content in my bio..

OK, so I had my account suspended and i get it back the 31st. so Im wondering, Am i allowed to put my Clan's youtube channel in my bio (YouTube.com.NSGxHDx) Is this ok? I created the channel and I am the one that uploads the videos to it. Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Any links in your profile must adhere to the XBL Terms of Service and Code of Conduct. So long as you follow those you will be fine.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes, That is waht I understand, but I want sure by readint the Terms of use/ service and Code of Conduct, Im still not sure and want to double check, or have a XBLPET helo me also, or someone knowledgeable on here. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

I just took a look at the Youtube page you had, and currently it has nothing on it.  If you post stuff like montage videos, clan stuff, etc, you'll be fine.  If you post videos about modded, infected lobbies, selling services, etc, then you can be suspended.  

Basically, if the content of the link does not violate the Code of Conduct, you are allowed to post it.

Sorry this didn't help.

Right, I have not had any uploads (yet) because I just started the channel a few days ago, and havent got around to uploading yet. I was uploading to my old account.. But XBLPET's Dont like my other channel very much... So i got suspended. So i was jsut wondering if i was allowed to have one at all. Now that I have my answer, I am confident in Gettin my videos up and my Bio Re written! Thanks Zen Like Calm and Teamhotabot!

Sorry this didn't help.

Just an FYI, if your video adheres to the XBL Terms of Service/Code of Conduct but the comments on that page do not, i.e.-people are using inappropriate language, then that would also get a link removed. Just something to keep in mind for your new page.

Good luck.

Sorry this didn't help.