Want to change from old account to new account

Hello Xbox support.

I have a very complicated problem and I really need your help with this issue.

I used to have a microsoft account (e-mail adress) but it was hacked and I was forced to change it into a new one.

However I forgot to switch from the old to the new email in my Xbox settings (Xbox live).

I kept playing and now after a long time I want to change to the new email in the Xbox live settings.

But to change my account I have to enter the currently assiociated password and the problem is that I don't remember this old password.

The e-mail adress assiociated with my current Xbox live profile is not in use so I can't reset my (old) password?

I just bought FIFA 14 and I need to sign in to Xbox live to use some of the new features and downloads but I can't do that because I can't remember the password to my Xbox live account.

Please help me anyway possible!   

Greetings/ 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hi there Batting,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your old e-mail.

Have you tried using our Account Recovery tool to get access back to your old e-mail?

If you have and it's still not showing you any love, you'll want to get in touch with Phone Support for further assistance. Make sure to mention that you tried the account recovery and have as much information you used to create the account as possible.

Please keep us posted on how everything goes. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.