Want chat with your 360 buddies on xbox 1?

let me get by saying I am not English major im gamer so my spelling grammer may be off....

Im sure sure you have heard that you can not chat with a 360 console if you are on an xbox 1 w/o skype account or  w/e (not sure if that works but heard it does)

but have no fear i have figured out a way to chat while playing xbox 1 to xbox 360 friends lol rather simple really if you are compatiable with what it takes

Im sure if u have  xbox 1 you have xbox 360 well brush the dust off and hook your xbox 360 up with your xbox 1 to ur tv now i use turtle beaches but should work with any mic ect.. simple invite your friend or friends to party on the xbox 360 then switch ur tv over via input w/e to your xbox 1 and game on doing whatever on xbox 1!!! with turtle beaches i can hear who im talking to on xbox 360 and hear the game volume on xbox 1 through my ear piece if your using reg mic just turn your tv volume on like normal 

HOPE THAT HELPS also if you dont want to hear public chat as well simple go to option of w/e game ur playing and turn off ur voip and that will disable wack **** P@blic Chat.

game on brothens 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

interesting workaround.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Everyone that has an Xbox Live account has a Skype account. It is the same login.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.