Walking Dead for Xbox One in June?

I'd read that PS4 was getting it in June but the article below has now been updated and hopefully it looks like it will hit Xbox One in June aswell.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-04-22-looks-like-the-walking-dead-hits-ps4-in-june

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yay! Too bad I already own all of season 1... :|

They had a sale a while back where episode 1 was free and all of the others were $1 each - now that was a steal! :)

Already played season 1 on the 360. I'm holding off on season 2 in the hope they release it on the One.

I haven't played any of them, so I hope they bring it to us :)

@ Spindelhalla ...

You in for a real treat then, absolutely stunning games in my opinion.

I'm still on ep 3 season 1 I believe lol.

The best way to play them in my opinion is once you have all the episodes, so one after the other :-)

You aint wrong mate. The reason I stopped is I lost interest between waiting lol. A fantastic game though from what I played. Shame Activision couldn't deliver something worthy of a power button with their adaption -_-

I will tell you right now that season 1 of Telltale's The Walking Dead was and still is the most heart-wrenching, gut-inducing, emotional roller-coaster ride I have EVER experienced in a video game due to its great story - bar none! It deserves its game of the year title IMO because it has more than earned it in spades.

I know of the accolades is achieved and I have no doubt at all that its well deserved. I do plan on finishing it one day but like I said, I think the sectioning of it was the put off for me. Due to the season 2 lead role, I have a slight idea of how season 1 ended :D

It's like an actual TV show; just jump right back in and it'll fill you in on the details of "what happened last time" on The Walking Dead. All you've gotta do is pick up the controller and play - you know you want to. ;)