Walking Dead for Xbox in June?

I heard it was coming to the PS4 but the below article has now been updated and says for Xbox One aswell.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-04-22-looks-like-the-walking-dead-hits-ps4-in-june

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Right price and I'll buy, considering the games have been on deal of the week so many times

If they confirm S2 will be coming too, I might be tempted : )

Season 2 then most definitely.

As much as I enjoyed Season 1, not sure I want to play through again.

Yeah, can't see me buying season one again, even if it's only a few quid (which it won't be) I've already played through it twice, there's loads of other stuff coming out, plus I'm still playing through a bunch of games as well...

I read it was a current gen version of the disc thats already out for the 360,  season 1 plus 400 days DLC (which is good), cant see it being the current season as most of its not even ready for episode release.

At the right price I may buy this on Xbox One.

I never did finish all of Season 1 on 360 due to my save getting corrupted in Episode 3.

Thanks dude, as I said in the other thread, I am still on season 1 :/ lol.

I should of got the all in one - on disc version.

I managed to play S1 Ep1 last night (mainly because WarFace was broken) and I really enjoy these push a button every now and then story games.

Hated playing TellTales Wallace and Gromit games but avid fan of "The Wolf Among Us" and going to buy the rest of "The Walking Dead" to play at the weekend.

Who cares about 60fps and 1080p.  Give me a great story aby day of the week

With that attitude your going to love the rest of the Walking Dead, admittedly you will be a burn out emotional wreck by the last episode but you will have enjoyed every second!   Can heartily recommend the 400 days add on as well.  Enjoy!

Never knew they did Wallace and Gromit games :-o

I agree though, a good story and a great game > fps / graphics. Plenty of titles to say that about too. I was looking at FF7 the other night on squares website and my days, I couldn't stop thinking about how epic it is, even by todays standards.