Waiting on an update to fix the NXOE issue

This is my third time posting. I'm waiting for access to the preview program forum and for the update to fix my xbox. Since the NXOE update on Wednesday, I haven't been able to access my xbox. It's been rendered useless. I would really appreciate this issue resolved some time soon.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hey dude,

Creating multiple threads won't get you closer to getting access. The support team work normal office hours, so do not man the forums 24/7. Rest assured that they will get to your query as soon as they are able, and get you sorted out with access to the forums :)

Cheers

Denaz

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

What you could do is to reset your xbox back to factory settings using a USB. This will of course mean you have to download/install your games again (Unless you've got them on an external, which will not be touched during the reset).

At least thats what I had to do when my Xbox got a system error due to the NXOE patches. Since i have all my games on an external it was really an easy choice for me to get my console back up and running, but im just saying this as an option that solved my problem.

Sorry this didn't help.

Heya Touche Guevara!

You should be cool to access the Xbox One Update forums now. If you still can't visit that link, please create a new thread and let us know. Cheers :)

Sorry this didn't help.