Waiting for XClaus

Got a bag of Doritos and a case of beer out for XClaus -- just hoping and praying like a little kid that he will stop by my house tonight when I go to bed and drop off some Xbox One goodness in front of my entertainment center....really, feel like a little kid again 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I feel the same. I'm not sure Christmas is gonna be able to compete with today.

Well, while XClaus only visits once a decade or so, his gifts are soo much better then Santa Claus

This is true

I dunno. X Claus and Santa are going balls to the wall this year. While X is bringing a new console, Santa is bringing getting drunk in Tokyo.

Haha.  What sucks is that I am LITERALLY waiting till Christmas.  It is going to be soo hard not to crack open that Day One Edition box for a whole month.  It is just going to be sitting there... Locked in my closet.  Goading me.

Oh well.  My boys are gonna be happy when Christmas Morning hits.  They are convinced that I was not able to get one due to unforseen expenses.  It will be a nice Christmas surprise.

I can do this.... right?

bigbaldpapa: Take all your stealth training from Splinter Cell/MGS and get a couple late-night sessions in. Send them to grandma's and grandpa's for the weekend. Surely it can't be that hard to trick a couple kids, right? :P

It wouldn't be hard to do lol.  I did that as a kid when my parents got us a Super Nintendo.  By the time Christmas rolled around, I had Super Mario Land half finished.

I am just going to be tough.  Much of the joy of Christmas as a parent is being able to share it with your kids.  It will dampen the excitement for me if I were to crack it open ahead of time.  They are also getting their own controllers.  The Day One controller belongs to dad.  =)

bigbaldpapa Your kids are going to be so excited lol Sooooo whos playing first?

Man, if I were in your position, it would be part of their Christmas gift that I'd already played my fill of the launch titles so they would have more time to play. I guess that's why I'm not a parent. :D

[quote user="GEICO Caveman x"]

bigbaldpapa Your kids are going to be so excited lol Sooooo whos playing first?

[/quote]
They will.  Christmas is all about them man.  I love me some Christmas.  Just remembered that we also got them each an 8" tablet for Christmas so daddy can have some SmartGlass lol.

[quote user="Pyro7I9"]

Man, if I were in your position, it would be part of their Christmas gift that I'd already played my fill of the launch titles so they would have more time to play. I guess that's why I'm not a parent. :D[/quote]

Someday you may be a parent and see things differently.  It really is a joy to see happy faces on Christmas.