VPN->Router->Xbox

Hi,

my Inet-connection at home for my xbox 360 is currently like this.

VPN (through Ethernetport)<----(VPN Software Cisco Anyconnect)---- PC <---- (Mircosoft Internet Sharing ICS on VPN Client/ Static IP Local Crossover Network )---- Xbox360(gateway on PC IP-adress)

this works just fine, you just have to turn on ICS after Dialing via Cisco Anyconnect the pc into VPN

BUT it has a very unpleasant effect: unnecessary lag so random that I will now try to establish a new Solution but my Router knowhow aint that good.

THE plan:

VPN<-----(Router dials into the VPN, NOT creates a VPN itself)--- Router<----(router shares the VPN inet Connetction without PC Software)- PC

<----(router shares Inet with Xbox360 normally just like without the VPN)--- Xbox360

so THE question is now:

Is it possible and which router should I use to achieve that. I read a lot about Creating VPN with a Router but havent found anything about router logging into VPNS and sharing the Connection

The Cisco annyconnect dials only with 3 Information, Adress of the VPN Server, Login and Password

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 110 Applies to: