Okay so I have been working on this for a while now, and some people may have seen my replies to your disconnecting issues, I have been in constant contact with virgin media and this has resolved the intermittent connection with the virgin media super hub that I was having, so I figured it would be best to let all virgin media customers know to save you lots of phone calls, this might well work with other providers or brands of wireless routers, but I can't guarantee it, but you might as well try anyway.
- Make sure your Xbox is on and connected to the virgin media super hub, and they are both connected and there is no issues with your PC/laptop internet connection.
- Navigate to Xbox setting > Network setting > configure settings make note of the IP address the Xbox 360 has taken from the router.
- On your PC/laptop open the web browser and navigate to 192.168.0.1 (if you have never entered the super hub settings before the the password and user name should be "admin" and "changeme") without the ""
- Find the "Advanced setting" option click on it and the router will open up a page full of settings most of these settings do not apply to you.
- Now navigate to wireless setting click on it and you should see a page like the one I have attached