Virgin Media Super Hub and 2 Xboxes - Possible?

Hi, I've been trying to set up my Virgin Media Super Hub so that I can use 2 Xboxes online with it. So far i've read a million posts all over the internet from a while back (most seem to be from about February) and it seems there's a lot of problems.

Basically I would like to know if anything has been fixed and if it is actually possible to connect two xboxes to the super hub without any problems. I've already tried a bunch of things that people suggested and nothing has worked. I'm currently using the super hub as a modem with my own linksys router to try and get it to work but no luck so far.

My router should work fine because it is what I used until recently (when I upgraded to the Super Hub) and there was no previous problems connecting to both xboxes (the old modem was taken by virgin and I was told to use the Hub as my router).

So is it even possible or should I just give up? Thanks in advance for any help.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

So I did some looking on the internet about Virgin Media Super Hub. It looks like the hub is not strong enough for two Xbox 360's running Xbox Live. I would first try and see if you can contact Virgin Media and see if they can some how upgrade the speed, then see if they can open up these ports

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Have them open these ports and you might be able to run two Xbox 360's connected to live.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Ok, thanks for the advice, I will try this. What if I use the hub as just a modem though? Surely it won't really be doing much so therefore should allow me to use multiple xbox's if my router can?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.