VideoCard OverHeating/ Xbox 360 Freeze?

Hey!
I got problem about Video Card or Freeze. Last week i was playing and i got 2Red Rings (OverHeating)

And next week when i start play like a normal day. Come Black TV and its freeze? I get opened CD Driver when i pressed that button.

I restart Xbox 360 and its start playing normal again and few day later its start freeze alot like 2-3Times in 1day.

2Day ago its start freezeing every time, its enought when i played 20-30mins if i am lucky 40mins and then its Freeze.

Sometimes when i start to restart xbox its freeze when i just stared it, its not even get to Dashboard.

I was trying on MW3/Mw2/Forza3/Forza4 and without Memory Card. Its freeze. So why? Its that because Video Card overheating?

But Sometimes not come Black screen its just Freeze BUT!! Come BlackWhite Litle Boxes in screen, flashing. I tested whit my hand fast Xbox and Adapter they are not Hot.
And i tryed that Xbox.com Test thing, Not helped too

So lets think again.

Its not react when Video Card Overheating, well i think so.

come Black Screen. But CD Driver open? WHAT?

(Or come BlackWhite Litle Boxes)

And i tryed without Memory Card. Not helped.

Can someone explain why that happens to me.

And what i have to do?!

Can i fix that in home or have to send to repair?

This problem is on Xbox 360 Halo 3!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Bumped.

I Called in Xbox Service, and they say that is maybe that Video Card is Overheating.

I asked how mutch its gonna cost to send xbox and repair, they sayed 85€ Thats fu**ed up me. Almost 100€

I have been read some topic and what guys sayed about sending to Microsoft Company to fix, some guys sayed thats not helped same thing continued.

So i asked for sure you gonna fix it, and what u gonna do. Lady say they gonna check if its not VideoCard and check if something too is wrong. She say if thats is about Video Card, they gonna put new Video Card and better efficient fans

----

But somebody know cheaper way,

somebody know about that 1week you dont use xbox, thats working? I gonna try. If not help have to pay 85€ better then new xbox.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

In all honesty if you have to pay for a repair its in your best intrest to just buy a new console all together.  New warranty,  New console, New controller and if you find a bundle pack for cheap you get a couple of games as well.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.