Video Games implicated in Norway "Terror" attacks

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/118/1184029p1.html

It was to be expected that this would come up... but as well as the usual COD bashing even World of Warcraft gets a mention

It may just be me, or it may be the translation from Norwegian to English but the way it's written seems a bit staged to me...but that's my political views getting in the way ....

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="zfair899"]

It's just IGN quoting the dude's manifesto that he wrote himself. No-one is saying 'OMG HE CLEARLY BECAME A TRAINED KILLER FROM COCKADOODY'.

[/quote]

give it a few days...at the most... it will turn up..probably in the Daily Mail

Is there any game i can play without becoming a serial killing rapist suicide bomber?

".. didn't they even say the 9/11 hijackers trained on MS Flight Simulator??"

Does that mean Microsoft are funded by terrorists?

It's just IGN quoting the dude's manifesto that he wrote himself. No-one is saying 'OMG HE CLEARLY BECAME A TRAINED KILLER FROM COCKADOODY'. I haven't seen any cod bashing over this yet, or any fish bashing in general for that matter.

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

Isnt it amusing that when its a white guy that does something like this, hes disregarded as just another nutter but when its a person with a bomb we blame a whole nationality so much we go to war with them....interesting

[/quote]

Exactly my thoughts. Maybe not just a whole nationality but a certain religion too.

'Staged'? Your 'political views'? What?

[quote user="zfair899"]

'Staged'? Your 'political views'? What?

[/quote]

the way it's written , well they way in what he has written seems a bit funny..calling it a simulator etc.

and i'm not a supporter of what he did or anything, i just mean there's a lot more behind these attacks than what's being reported in the mainstream media, i.e his connections to the freemasons, possible special branch/MI5 involvement plus the numerous reports of more than one person being involved etc...

that's what i mean by political views

anyway..i digress...it seems that no matter what goes on in the world and what reasoning there is behind it...video games will crop up somehow... didn't they even say the 9/11 hijackers trained on MS Flight Simulator??

Isnt it amusing that when its a white guy that does something like this, hes disregarded as just another nutter but when its a person with a bomb we blame a whole nationality so much we go to war with them....interesting

Wonder if Assassins creed was in his collection. The templar thing is a conspiracy theory that still people heavily discuss. Theres that many strange groups about nowadays its only time before you get more unstable people doing horrific acts. Remember Michael Ryan?

hehe this again?