Video Game Student Questionnaire

Hello everyone!

I am sending a quick message to you all because I know you play games and I would really appreciate it if you could help me out by answering my survey about video games marketing for my student dissertation. It really shouldn't take long and you will be doing me a massive favour!

Video Game Student Questionnaire 

Also here is a funny video of yelling goats

Yelling goats

Thanks everyone,
Much appreciated!

Phil

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Why are you only looking for responses from "hardcore" gamers?

That is the segment of video gamers I chose to investigate. I would have had slightly different questions for other segments (casual or family ect) but I don't have the time to look into those gamers in my final year of uni.

I selected 'no' on the definition of 'Hardcore Gamers' and a huge sign popped up saying that I'm 'N0T H4RDC0R3 3N0UGH'.

Well, not really, but I too am interested about this strange study into what is a 'Hardcore' gamer.

I expect a full conclusive report of your findings.

Iv played Viva Pinata, am i classed as hardcore?

Of course everyone has their own definition of "hardcore" but for the purpose of this study I had to produce a standard definition to get results from respondents that would class themselves hardcore under one specific definition. :)

[quote user="l PiMan l"]

Of course everyone has their own definition of "hardcore" but for the purpose of this study I had to produce a standard definition to get results from respondents that would class themselves hardcore under one specific definition. :)

[/quote]

That sentence was so Uni.

Good luck with the study. 

[quote user="iAshHD"]

That sentence was so Uni.

Good luck with the study. 

[/quote]

Ha! I know, I will be glad when it is over! Thanks.

[quote user="Mexicola1984"]

Iv played Viva Pinata, am i classed as hardcore?

[/quote]

You know if your hardcore or not. 

I completed your survey and it did seem one or two questions too many

YAY I matched the definition of "hardcore" must mean I know the score, does anyone have a whistle posse I can join, I have my own glowsticks...  (survey completed, bit long!)