veteo

han canselado la consola de mi hermano,kisiera saver si prodrian activarla de nuevo.

la compro de segunda mano y el sistema estaba alterado ya que nos encanta jugar en linea,mi hernmano se metio ajugar en linea

pero sin el saver ke la consola estava modificada y fue entonses cuado lo vetaron le agradeseria si ay forma de ke pueda volver a funcionar su consola.grasias

[Translation:

they have canselado my brother, kisiera saver console if prodrian activate it again.
I buy it second hand and the system was altered because we love to play online, my hernmano is got replayed online
but without the saver ke console modified estava was priate entonses vetoed it you agradeseria if ay Ke can return to work its consola.grasias]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hola Showas va a preguntar si puede usar las palabras formales y completa, ya que el motor de traducción no puede entender. Te recomiendo usar traductor Google :).

[ Translate Me]

Hi there Showas going to ask if you can use formal and full words, as the translation engine can't understand you. I recommend you use google translate :).

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey showas! I'm not quite clear with the language barrier but it sounds like you may have purchased a console that has already been banned from Xbox LIVE. Console bans will not be lifted and for this you'll need to contact the retailer you purchased the console from. If I misinterpreted your question please let me know and try to explain it as best you can as I would love to help! :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.