Very Strange Error Recently

Hmmm... So yeah, its been like this for about an hour right now and ive run out of ideas. Xbox live was running perfectly fine this morning and I recently picked up a game Fable III. I started it about an hour ago and when on the main menu where it tells me to press start it said that the storage device had been removed either 1) check to make sure its in, 2)Play game (no achievements) or 3) go to dashboard.

After that error,  disconnected and reconnected my hard drive (I am using a 120gb Elite) and still the same error. So I read up online and someone suggested Delete my profile and recover it, which I had done before, but while I was recovering it, about 3/4 through the progress bar that "Xbox live sign up is currently unavailable, please try again later" and I have been trying ever since this happened, im on my 6th recovery attempt but not expecting a different result.

I now can not sign into xbox live with my semi-recovered account and I still cant play Fable 3. Any Ideas? Everything was working fine this morning up until I used Fable 3.

Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Xbox LIVE sign-up or account recovery is not currently available.

Various factors that affect account management, recovery, or sign-up may cause this error. Try these steps:

Check the Xbox LIVE service status:

On the top of every page of the Customer Support site, you can see the current status of Xbox LIVE.

Run the Xbox LIVE connection test for status.

Go to My Xbox, and select System Settings.

Select Network.

Select Test Xbox LIVE Connection. When the test is completed, the service status is displayed on the screen.

Wait, and then try again later.

If these do not work your only other option will be to contact support and see if they can help you out.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.