(Very) old email is associated to my account.

So I thought I would give World of Tanks a go on the ol' 360. When I get to the game it tells me that it'll set up an account associated with my live profile, that's fine - who would mind some good ol' tank spam? Only problem is that the email it tells me is "associated with your Xbox live account" is a really really old one - as in I haven't even got the faintest notion of where - if anywhere - it exists. There's no option to select another email.
I've changed my email. I quite distinctly remember doing so because microsoft required like 8 different checks to be performed before I could do so :)
I can log onto live.com with my current email. I can connect to my xbox account on my friends' xbox without issue using my current email. 

I haven't even seen the email address that WoT wants to use for years.

So my question becomes how the heck do I fix this? I really want my tank spam ****!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Have you tried na.wargaming.net/support

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I considered it, but since the email it's finding is given to it from the xbox, I figured it to be an xbox issue first and foremost. I'm assuming that any other game with a similar login system would also be given this ancient email.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.