Very disappointed!!!!

Xbox is really raking in all these monthly xbox live fees and people can't even access their account!!! Bill Gates isn't rich enough?!?!?! Fix this problem of my child not able to go on xbox live and I can't even give my kid permission because the site won't allow it!!!! If continues, Sony here we come!!!! Not to mention will save some money!!!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello,

I'm sure not being able to access xbox live services can be frustrating yet everything has a solution when a solution is required. In order to receive help I kindly suggest you to give some more information regarding this issue like the error message you get when trying to connect.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I am equally frustrated with Xbox live. This is the second weekend this has happened ànd on logging a support call last week was told this is happening to lots of people. Yet again able to login fine during the week but now being told to give parental consent through xbox.com!!! Then to add insult to everything it asks me to confirm i am the parent by inputting my credit card and donating 50 cents to charity!!!*#*!  After paying £34 for Xbox live I am frustrated and extremely disappointed in the very poor service. If it wasn't for the fact that all his friends were on Xbox I wwould have bought a PS

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello UlcerousCupid85,

If you need to ask a question or report an issue you should open your own topic!

Sorry this didn't help.

I thought the point of a forum was that you could "join the conversation"!! I was merely comparing frustration with a user that is Obviously having the same issue. And I think for the £34 I pay for Xbox live for my son I think it is my decision if I join in someone else's conversation or not.

Sorry this didn't help.