Very Disappointed!

Hi

I am very disappointed with Microsoft, I placed my Pre-order on Amazon UK back in June. My Xbox One came around midday which meant I had loads of time to setup and start playing some games. So I opened the box, took the Kinect and power brick out which wasn't hard to miss, started looking at all the new accessories and was happy with the way they looked and how the controller felt in my hands. So I put the Xbox into position and then noticed something was missing. THE POWER CABLE IS NOT THERE, the cable that plugs from the Wall socket to the Power brick was missing completely. I looked frantically for this cable and could not find it anywhere.

I rang up Amazon and see what they could do about it, they said return it and they will exchange it, ON THE 13TH DECEMBER! Then I rang Microsoft asking for a new cable but they don't have any available, therefore I have to order and wait for a new cable to come from the manufacturer. I have to wait a couple of weeks before I can play my XBOX ONE DAY ONE EDITION.

So yeah I paid £429 for a very expensive, very nice looking plastic brick.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I would guess that you could source one from ebay or elsewhere as these did come up for sale (from China) a month or so ago.

If it helps............

http://www.alibaba.com/showroom/power-supply-for-xbox-one.html

Davee Cee

Wow, that sucks dude, although I wonder why it wasn't in there. Maybe there was a packaging mishap and they put 2 power cords in one box?

but, ouch. Haven't picked up the Xbox One yet but this kind of scares me a bit.  

they cant get one sent out for you? They wanted you to return the whole console? wow ive never heard that rubbish excuse before.

Its a bit of standard cable. If you bring your power brick around on the electronic shops they will get a cable that can work for you. It won't cost you much but indeed very upsetting.

Take it to radio shack uk if you have one.  You will be gaming by tomorrow.  Hey it might make the ONE more powerful... get it?

Haaaaaa that shi cray!

That suck's cos this thing is awesome

Although it sucks, you should be able to find one pretty easily.  I believe this would work:

www.amazon.co.uk/.../ref=sr_1_10

Unless it would somehow void a warranty you might have.

iim pretty sure a kettle plug will fit the brick.. try it

Any power cord will work, it's hard to believe you don't have one laying around, I think I could find at least half a dozen.

Should have got the ps4