Very annoying gamertag issue.

As you can see, it displays my gamertag as "canadia" on xbox.com, in notifications on xbox, and to people that I do npt have added on my friendslist. But to My friends, and in games it shows it as "Canadia" (which it should be, as I changed it to that)

I even removed my friend and he said it was a loweracse c, but when he added me back it wen back to a uppercase C.This kind of thing has happened to one of my friends as well, he changed his name to Headglitch, but after a month or so it randomly changed to HeadGlitch.

I've tried deleting it off my xbox and recovering it again, but that didn't do anything. I could post a picture of it showing it lowercase/uppercase but that won't help you any.

I find this extremely annoying as I scored myself a pretty nice gamertag, only for it to mess up :/

Troubleshoot me plz.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there, Canadia. This seems to be a common problem among some 3-4 year old accounts. The only thing I can think of is to buy a 1600 and change your Gamertag to something and then back to Canadia. I know its a waste of money, but if you don't feel like dealing with it thats the only thing that can really be done.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there, Canadia. This seems to be a common problem among some 3-4 year old accounts. The only thing I can think of is to buy a 1600 and change your Gamertag to something and then back to Canadia. I know its a waste of money, but if you don't feel like dealing with it thats the only thing that can really be done.

Sorry this didn't help.

This is a known issue (from what I've seen the last few years here on the forums). I would not change your tag and waste the MSP. You would need to leave it as-is unfortunately. The good thing is that the spelling is correct.

Sorry this didn't help.