Various Gamertag issues

So, first off, basic info, right? 

What Country/State/Province do you live in?:  USA / Missouri

Modem brand & model number:  Netgear & unsure
Router brand & model number:  unsure & unsure
If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?:  N/A I'm wired

Things you have tried: 
Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown: Unknown
Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT?: No Errors
Any Error Codes you encounter:  None
Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)?: Timewarner Cable
After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”... ect.: 
Screenshot Provided

Furthermore, I took a few more screenshots of what's seen when my Gamertag is logged into...

The gamerscore shows up in the upper right, but not on the dashboard itself, then after a few seconds...

I lose that too. I also lose my theme, my friends, and my capability to even be online. it just disconnects completely.

My console loses it's ability to check my memory units, hard drive, and cloud storage too. it's just a blank screen. The green select button in the bottom left

just comes and goes every other second or so. Pressing it does nothing...

It's been this way for an hour or so now. What's wrong with it?

There is one other Gamertag on the Xbox, and it has absolutely no problems with anything at all, and it has no issues at all. works flawlessly. 
Oh yeah, and the game we were playing when it happened was Fable 3, if that helps or means anything. Please help me.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 34 Applies to:

Hey there Tizoc! I understand you are having some issues with your profile and storage devices. Let's start with the storage devices, as this seems to be the most pressing issue. First, what model console do you have? Is it an older one, or the newer S? Does it have the 4gb of internal memory?

Just to clarify, if you log in to your other GT you can see Gamerscore, themes, friends, and storage devices, correct? What do you see in the Storage Device menu if you don't log in? If literally everything works, try downloading your main profile again from the main Dashboard menu and see if that helps. Don't worry about deleting your profile just yet. Let us know if that helps, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.