Vanquish

Just started playing this little gem of a game! Brought it late last year for £13 but never played it until last night!

Def a gem of a game and well worth getting!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Meh , found it a chore to be honest.

Loved it.. a right big balls shooter, loads of fun

Great game.

It's like "Gears Of War" on steroids.

Az

Yep that's exactly how I saw it at times its just pure madness... it works

A brilliant game, and an example of a developer working on one part, just one part (the campaign), and making it totally brilliant, rather than chucking-in a ton of unnecessary ill-prepared extras.  Vanquish is indeed brilliant!!

[quote user="bosconian87"]

A brilliant game, and an example of a developer working on one part, just one part (the campaign), and making it totally brilliant, rather than chucking-in a ton of unnecessary ill-prepared extras.  Vanquish is indeed brilliant!![/quote]

Spot on! Platinum Games didn't miss a beat when developing this, they know how to make the best of their code, other devs should take note. Best all action TPS on the 360 imo, a little short but a very sweet game.

I have this game, but ... it's still in the wrapper !

Don't know why really as I remember downloading the demo and playing that. I think I may have forgotten all about it had it not been for this thread

I was the same JRB and with a recent house move i found the game and it was next on my list to play and i'm so glad i have! Really great and it def is a Gears concept but with total mayhem around you! Great game!

[quote user="JRB908"]

Don't know why really as I remember downloading the demo and playing that. I think I may have forgotten all about it had it not been for this thread

[/quote]

You should unwrap it, seriously,,, like the others I agree it's a great little game, a bit short but a lot of fun and most importantly very well made.

[quote user="JRB908"]

[/quote]

Dude!! Get that wrapper off and get this game played!!

Vanquish was defo an underrated gem, loved evry minute of it.