User Posing as XBOX Support and Stealing Xbox logins.

There is a user on xbox live with his GT as  <<<  I wouldn't name and shame but he has only just made this account , He has already tried to steal my and my friends account. The account is silver with no gamerscore.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="joeshep90"]The account is silver with no gamerscore.[/quote]

A bit like yours?

This isn't my main account.

He is also threatening to ban my friends account if he doesn't send the email and password

[quote user="joeshep90"]

He is also threatening to ban my friends account if he doesn't send the email and password

[/quote]

Lololol, not possible. Only XBLPET have authority to do that. Just file complaint for threats.

I know it's not possible but my friend almost sent his details to him, Just don't want him to steal any accounts

[quote user="joeshep90"]

I know it's not possible but my friend almost sent his details to him, Just don't want him to steal any accounts

[/quote]

He seriously can't, that's what he wants you to think. Your friend just done one of the most stupidest moves ever if he did.

Its not how dumb the wanna be hackers are. but the people who are really stupid enough to give up there information and say they got hacked is what kills me.

[quote user="joeshep90"]

There is a user on xbox live with his GT as  <<<  I wouldn't name and shame but he has only just made this account , He has already tried to steal my and my friends account. The account is silver with no gamerscore.

[/quote]

Then why are you posting this on the forums ? contact the proper people that will deal with this 

But if Microsoft really needed your account information, they could get it. So I fail to understand how people can get scammed by online fake accounts.

[quote user="joeshep90"]

[/quote]

Some people are just gullible.

I really hope you now realise that these guys can't do anything to you. *NEVER* give your account details to anybody.