User gamerscore question

So, my problem is before i had xbox live i played different user and i got almost 10k gamerscore on that user, and then I got xbox live and I had to create a new user because my e-mail was used on this user. I was thinking is it possible to move that gamerscore from first user to that xboxlive user?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Before I had xbox live, I had over 20k of gamerscore. When I had signed up for it, I had lost my gamerscore and I had to start all over again. Unfortunately, it is not possible to bring back gamerscore. So you have to do everything again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You would need to create a microsoft account, carefully making sure not to activate a random gamertag onto it, then on your console take the offline account and opt to join live with it.

That should have been the process in the first place. I know it's a little late for that now.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Taaleri,

Unfortunately there is no way to merge gamer scores.

Sorry this didn't help.

@Hasibullah an offline xbox live account (not connected to any Microsoft account) can be promoted/upgrade to an online xbox live account, so there is no need to do everything again.

You can do this by signing in with the offline account and using the Guide button on the controller, and select something similar 'join xbox live'/'Connect to live' this will give you the option to add a Microsoft account to that offline profile, making it an online profile.

-

On topic, like the others have mentioned, there is no way to merge two or more accounts into one

Sorry this didn't help.