USB key - Questions

Hi, I have the last xbox 360 white version and a 50gb Hard Drive. Today my brother installed GTA 5 and now I only have 1gb free (before I have 9). I want to know if this USB key is good for xbox 360? http://www.ebgames.ca/xbox-360/hipstreet-16-gb-swivel-usb-flash-drive/317390 And I want to know if its playing in good quality if we are playing with USB save? Thx very much!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

It should work fine. Just remember to format it when you plug it in the 360.

-

Just stay away from PNY. They seem hit and miss with the 360.

The USB key at gamestop are not available so can I take some of them : www.bestbuy.ca/.../10233583.aspx

Yes. Pretty much any USB 2.0 or 3.0 flash drive will work. I would buy a different one since that one is online only. For five bucks more you can get a 32GB USB 3.0 on Newegg or Amazon just read through the customer reviews. 32GB is the max the 360 will support from external drives so I would get that so after you install the game you will have room for another game install or DLC.

-

I bought a ADATA Value-Driven S102 Pro Effortless Upgrade 32GB USB drive to install the GTAV play disc onto while the second disc content is installed on my Slims 320GB  hard drive. Has worked great for me. The price is reasonable and the reviews for it are incredibly positive.