usb drive still not detected even after re formatting

so i feel like xbox has just shut there ears over the issues of usb drives not being detected.

my 300gb drive wont even show on my xbox one its fullt been formatted and only 20 min ago re formatted to the one  was told to do it to and still nothing, over all i m getting sick of this as i had 2 games on that drive i have now lost and can't get back till chirsmas, no fix has worked and there has been no patch.

im very tempted at this  to sell my xbox one and buy a 2nd gtx 970  as xbox has not given ANY help and only given basic reply's to others. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Trying to understand you were able to format the drive for games on the XBOX One?

You haven't lost the games you will be able to download then again.  If you have room on your internal drive download then there if not once you get your external drive issue corrected re-download them there.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i had to re format like they suggested but it did nothing, and i cant re download them as in  my uni net wont allow it now as they have updated there regs so i have to wait 2 months

Sorry this didn't help.

What did you format your usb flash to because some usb flash drives do not work with xbox consoles. I think you have to format it to fat32

Sorry this didn't help.

nope i had a 128Gb flashdrive that was connected during the update and ive reformated it to Fat32 several times and it still dont work. The win10 update *** the flashdrive up and i was gonna try to file a claim or something to see if they will buy me a new flashdrive (LoL). Well they will probably tell me that im S$&! out of luck!  @-@

Sorry this didn't help.