USB acting odd.

Hey, I was using an 8GB Kingston USB to move all my XBLA games over (To try and make room on the HDD for more content), but after three transfers, it now seems to be acting up. I can access it and see the files I've already moved (Except for one, more on that in a sec), and there's still 4.2GB of room left on it, which is more than enough to move over the ~3.0GB of content I'm trying to move. I've tried both Copy and Move, but both result in the "That action cannot be performed" pop-up. This first popped up when I was trying to move over Deathspank: TOV, right at the end. And now. trying to move it over again (It stayed on the HDD), it will say that the content is already on the USB, yet it doesn't show there (Not even an "Incomplete Download" message).

Any tips on how to get it going again? I'd prefer not to have to re-format, as I don't have enough room on the hard drive left to try and transfer back, which will mean deleting and then having to re-download about four gigabytes worth of games (Which would take all day on my connection)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

well if you have anything like demos and stuff you could do without id suggest trying to get rid of as much as possible that you dont use on the daily. ive removed demos that ive kepy for years but only played once and they were as much as 1.5 GB. try this and see if you can get at least 4 GB on your hdd, if not then if you have a spare USB try that or purchase one on the cheap for 16 just to have an extra to bakc up to and try reformattting your usb after the transfer to another source.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.