URGENT, HELP NEEDED! Xbox Live Subscription trouble.

Hi, I'm LEGEND, and my account was recently suspended. Not for anything I can identify as having done WRONG. But because my subscription ran out, on a friend's paypal account that I cancelled payment on. I had FIGURED it would just leave my account silver, as it does with prepaid cards. But for some reason this was not the case.

Now that my account is suspended instead of silver, it is refusing to accept the 3-month prepaid card as it is "Invalid for my subscription". Double and triple checked the code, and made sure it is not an invalid code (it is not the "Not a Valid Code" message).

There NEEDS to be a way I can do this, I am REALLY starting to feel jipped on this, especially after being an avid customer for 3 years.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

You can check billing.microsoft.com to see how much you owe and about changing a payment method to make up the difference.  

If you cannot figure it out from that site your only other option is to call support (1-800-469-9269) to get them to help you.

The reason your pre-paid code will not work is because all purchasing ability on your account has been frozen until this is corrected.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.