UPSET and CONFUSED! CONSOLE BANNED WITHOUT A REASON for a 9yr old....

Hello Everyone!  My sons gamertags are xDreamXShowOut and ViT swift 2 ...i think i have this right.....  i too dont know where to start but trust me will not stop until i can find out.  Okay like everybody else that has posted here I get a phone call at work Monday afternoon with my 9yr CRYING because the xbox console has been BANNED.....

So once I calmed him down and he read to me what it said and once I had a minute at worked I called xbox support.customer srv...however everybody i talk to was EXTEMLEY nice but nobody could help me (of course) i too was told to go to the "forums" and post a message......and they OF CORUSE have been getting deleted. 

Here are my CONCERNS 1st back in July there xbox was HACKED and about 15-20 days it was given back the them...then on 8/18 they redeemed a free 1 month from xbox..... So they have just been back online with the "showout" account.  2nd - I have not received any type of "warnings" or anything from xbox to their email address, inbox with gamer tag ect.  Plus up until last week I have been in constant contact with XBOX last guy I talk with was Brain.... 3rd how can you take all this money from people and just BANNED THERE CONSOLE WITHOUT EXPLAINING WHY.....4th i have read the CODES OR CONDUCT AND ALL THE TERMS over and over and i don't see anything that my sons have done...5th in the event they have done something i think i have the legal right to know not only because i am there parent and they need to be "disciplined" but I would like the answer to why it has been banned....

Also I think that it is very rude that nobody you call and expalin the reason ........ I would like to have it "fix" and underastand that it want be... be I want to know the reason and see the PROOF.  I was talking with out family lawyer and he stated that he can help me get to the bottom of this with the answer as to why it was banned and as to why nobody can seem to care or help explain it.  I feel I  would first like to ask myself.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned  consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations.

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer.

If your account has been hacked, you will need to phone XBox Support and open an Unauthorised Access Claim. And do not hang up until they do.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

there is no explanation provided beyond what you have already read.

There is no recourse.  

There is no appeal.

you have 3 main options:

1) use the banned console off line (no Live)

2)  Buy a new one and transfer everything over, just make sure everything transferred over is legitimately obtained.

3)  dont use xbox products again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.