Uprising downloaded to flash drive not working!!

I downloaded the new map pack to my flash drive, played a few games and all was great.  Turned off the machine for the night, next day no new maps and my flash drive had to be configured again.  I did, redownloaded and it is on the flash but still not pulling into the game??   I am a total newbie at this stuff so any help would be appreciated.  I have read that I need to move my profiles and saved games to the same flash but my concern is if something happens to the flash I will lose everything!!!!!  HELP PLEASE!! =)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

First off, if the usb stick is PNY go out and get another as they don't play well with xbox.

Secondly, if it is any other brand pop it into your pc and format it there first (right click on the drive and choose format).  Then you can use it in the xbox without any problems.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I will try that(formatting on PC) but it is true that I would need to move my profile and saved games etc???  Thanks for the help!

Sorry this didn't help.

If you cannot access any files from the usb drive then I'm afraid that they will be gone unless you have a back up on the console.  Perhaps you should consider setting up the Cloud service on your console for the future.

As for the profile, if it is on the usb stick then you can just redownload it when you turn the console on again.

Sorry this didn't help.

I am having the exact same issue but I'm using the cod black ops 2 8gb flash drive. I've tried downloading multiple times and still not able to access the maps. Ive logged in and out. It only worked the day I originally downloaded it. Very frustrating

Sorry this didn't help.

I went and purchased a new flash today, formatted on PC,  then added to Xbox, downloaded maps.... It's working now!  Will see what happens after shutting off system for the night!!  Yes it is very annoying considering the size of the file, wouldn't be so bad if it didn't take 45 mins to download!!!!!!

Sorry this didn't help.