Uploading content to social media

Im not here to complain about the quality of games which need to be patched 100 times before they work properly or how every oneline game has issues with matchmaking and connecting or to talk about how ridiculous the DLC stuff is now. Most games now require you to buy extra stuff which probably should have come with the game just to get a decent play through. Not here to talk about my xbox controller breaking or the second charge cord i had to get because the other one broke for no reason or the stupid idea it was not to put head phone jacks in the controllers. Another way to squeeze more money and make people buy an accessory or whole new controller. Not here to talk to you about the whole menu of the xbox and how it lags, freezes and not very easy to navigate. 

Im here to talk about why the xbox cant post to social media without going through 1000000 apps and other crap just to dl a video i made. Its ridiculous. The PS can do it with no trouble and i am very close to switching to SONY. After the last halo being ruined theres not much reason to keep an xbox other than my friends have them. Why cant we easily upload our videos. We know it can be done and with ease but microsoft chooses not to. Most likely a money thing right?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey Enhergize i do apologies for all the issues you experienced.

But if you contact the Microsoft support they will provide a lot of assistance and this support link may fix your issue with the Game DVR.

Regards -Justin.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.