Upgrading to Gold

Hello, for ages now I've been trying to upgrade my account to Gold for £2 for 2 months but every time I do so it says 'can't retrieve information for Live please try again later. Status Code 80190848'. My card has money on it and I've filled out all the billing information. Can anyone help?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The code suggested that billing for your account may have been locked, you may have gotten information wrong for billing, or there is an issue with the card you are trying to use.

Please go to the following URL. It has a good bit of information on the code you are receiving, and has possible solutions outlined that may get the problem resolved. The URL is: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live/errors/error-code-80190848

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Can you try to remove and then re-add your payment option? Making sure all your info is correct to what the bank would have on file and matches the billing contact info for your Xbox account.

You can check your billing contact info by selecting My Account under your gamertag on the top right of Xbox.com.

Also if you have any other payment options linked to the acccount can you try and remove them too? If your not using them it would be best to not have them on the account.

support.xbox.com/.../add-edit-xbox-live-payment-option

Let me know how you get on with that!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.