Upgrade to my internet has ruined my connectivity! HELP!

I upgraded my internet to 40mb/s and now I can barely get into an online match on Black ops.  The new modem is also wireless.  I have my xbox (elite) plugged directly into the modem.  Every time I play I get booted or my connection is so bad that my own teammates are blowing guys away while I'm shooting at them and I'm not even getting hit markers.  My ISP is Bright House and the modem is a ubee.  I don't know anything about it.  My ping is low (18), my download is around 36, and my upload is around 5.  All way higher than what I had before.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hey mate, that's certainly very strange. Are you on the same ISP, or a new one? Also, what error messages come up when you run a LIVE connection test? Please list absolutely everything you see there.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

[View:http://www.speedtest.net/result/2196433172.png]  I have the same thing!!!  What the F?  I live in N. FL

Sorry this didn't help.

Road runner and time Warner the same but the company and Xbox are having problems right now. I hope it will be fix soon because I'm in the same boat

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey BludWurm! It looks like your issue is related to the current Xbox LIVE Service status (support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status). Make sure to keep checking the status for updates! As this thread you posted in is from over a year ago, I'm going to lock it, if you continue to have issues once the service alert has been taken down, definitely make a post and we'll be happy to help you out! :)

Sorry this didn't help.