Updateproblem Statuscode 3151 - 335A 1380 - 2303 - C810 - 1012

Hallo, 

seit gestern verlangt die Xbox 360 jedes mal wenn ich Online gehe ein Update, sobald ich dieses installieren will meldet die Xbox 360 mir dies hier:

Statuscode 3151 - 335A 1380 - 2303 - C810 - 1012

ich kann meine Xbox 360 nicht updaten, ich habe versucht dieses Update manuell zu installieren per USB-Stick, aber es erscheint kein Updatevorgang nach dem Neustart der Konsole.

Zur weiteren Information, ich habe eine Xbox Arcade, die fast 4 1/2 Jahre alt ist und ich besitze eine hervorragende Internetleitung. Ich bin damit so ziemlich ratlos, kann mir jemand dabei helfen?

[Hi,

requires the Xbox 360 since yesterday every time I go online to update as soon as I try to install this is the Xbox 360 I reported this here:

Status Code 3151 - 335A 1380-2303 - C810 - 1012

I can not update my Xbox 360, I tried to install this update manually using a USB stick, but it seems no update operation after restarting the console.

For further information, I have an Xbox Arcade, which is almost 4 1 / 2 years old and I have an excellent internet connection. I'm so pretty much clueless, can someone help?]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

If you've never modified your console or had an unauthorized third-party repair, then you'll need to contact phone support for further assistance with the issue.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Oh, I'm really sorry, i didn't knew the language spoken here is english. I thought german would be spoken in this section.

To tell you, on august 17 2009 my Xbox broke and I contact Microsoft to repair my Xbox in terms of warranty and after 6 months the same issue occured again, but the Xbox ran out of warranty and i didn't want to buy a new one, since only the drive was damaged for some reason. So i bought a new drive on amazon.com and got in there with the help of someone who also mods xbox systems, but i told him to not do that, since i don't want to go illegal. Also it's the same drive, a Samsung model and it was exactly the same. So is it possible that i have to buy a whole new xbox system, just cause I repaired it by myself, because Microsoft wasn't able to repair the xbox properly? thats kind of fraud in my opinion.

Well, thanks for the information and still sorry for that i wrote german.

Sorry this didn't help.

YouR xbox was "Flashed" just not flashed Modded (meaning made to use back up game disc). After much research and learning more then i'd cared to know about xbox when you switch out a dvd drive (this is from a 3rd party stand point mind you) you have to put what many refer to as a "Spoof" on it. This "Spoof" is a flash to you firmwear to trick your xbox into thinking its still useing the original dvd drive. The new dash board update reflashs your drive so if it hits one of these "Spoofs" it wont finish applying the update and throw a code saying you xbox has been Modded/altered/Tampered with in some way........................[mod removed]

Sorry this didn't help.

I seem to have the same Problem and i can't even play or use my xbox offline as it says System Update Failed

Sorry this didn't help.

can you get to the menu where it says memory?

Sorry this didn't help.

Dyl, I recommend trying the steps listed at the top of this page, to see if that allows you to apply the update.

Sorry this didn't help.