Updated my drive on a friends xbox, now can't log onto my xbox!

I was house sitting all last week at a friends house.  I had my drive in his xbox and was playing my account with no problems.  The update popped up and I did it.  It updated with no problems.  Now I am back at my house and put my drive on my xbox.  It sees my original profile (Ferguson77) but I can't log into it (tells me wrong email or password).  Although its not letting me into Xbox Live I can log into Windows Live.  I even changed my password and can get into Windows Live but not into my Ferguson77 account.  I saw the option to "download profile" so I clicked that and it let me log in with my email and password but when it started downloading my profile, it downloaded one named FoolHardyMink3 and not my Ferguson77 account!  I've never heard of this screename before.  Its not mine or my friends.  It has 0 achievements and no friends.  It logs into Xbox Live and gets me online but doesn't have any data of my saved games.  I put in Forza 4 and it wasn't me to start new! 

How can I get my hard drive paired with my console again?  

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hey there - can you contact our Phone Support team for further assistance? They should be able to help you out. :) support.xbox.com/contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.