Update Required

I bought Battlefield 3 and installed the game. It automatically asked for update as does every new game which is fine. But when i tried to download it it goes to around 50% then say's that the download is incomplete with status code xxxx-xxxx-xx8x-xxxx-8007-2EE2. The remedy for this is to start the download again which i have done around 10 times and still the same problem. i have also cleared the cache on my hard drive. So at the moment this game is a complete waste of time and money. Any ideas????

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Had you took a look in your memory if there is anything else from this game?

You can also try to delete your profile and download it again.

If still doesnt work,go to your storage and dont press y (where you go to delete cache)

but press LB - RB - X - LB - RB - X to delete your last Xbox update and download it again.

It should download itself when you try again to connect to xbox live after delting the last update.

What is when you delete your installed game and play it from disk. Does it take the update only via disk,without

installed on HDD?

Try to delete it all,and take a look. After that make a report and we will find any solution for your issue.

Blasphome

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.