Update payment option/billing info? Need help.

Every time I try to sign into my account (Gilded Avenger) an error message pops up saying "Your membership has been suspended until you update your payment option." I have been working to resolve this problem for a few days now and I have gotten no where. Every time i try to update my payment info it tells me I am unable to do this. I have been back and forth on my computer for hours at a time trying to figure this out.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If you can't updated your payment information via the website, you'll need to contact support directly to speak to billing and they can sort it out for you. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or support.xbox.com/contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The reason that this is happening is most likely that your account was set to auto re-new and was attempting to re-new using the info you have in your account like a credit card. If that credit card is no longer active or doesn't have money xbox doesn't know but they keep on trying to charge you so there is most likely an balance on your account that is owed that needs to be taken care of. The best option for you is to call 1-800-469-9269 which is the xbox support number for further assistance they need to update your card and transfer that balance on over to a new card.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.