Update on October 6 for Preview Program Issue

I have a Thrustmaster TX Race Wheel, TH8A Shifter, T3PA-PRO Pedals, Leather 28 GT wheel on a RaceRoom simulator platform. My Xbox One is the Forza 6 Edition. After the update, my race wheel does nothing. It only responds when I push the Xbox Button, but I cannot move or select anything. If I go into a game with my normal controller, turn it off, and leave the wheel on, I cannot log the wheel in to use it. I am stuck with a $2000 race set up that I recently purchased before Forza 6, and I cannot use it. Please advise. I normally race daily after work and I am frustrated after 3 days of no fix or valid answer to what is happening or when I can use my investment again. Chat with support sent me here with no answers after 2 days and 2 different advisors.

GamerTag: BCG VIBROMASTER

Clan Leader: Basket Case Gaming

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:
Answer

Hey there.

You'll want to post this, and everything else preview related in the preview forums (forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx) to ensure that the proper team sees your post and can help you out. Also, make sure you look at the list of known issues to see if there is a workaround.

If you haven't already, be sure to report any issues via the preview app on your console, so that all relevant data gets reported to Microsoft.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.