Update needed ASAP

Ok so things that are doing my head in,

1. Party chat invite once accepting you then need to turn on party chat,  whole point me joining a party chat is to join the party.

2. Friend requests where are there?  there is no notifacations when some one adds you as a friend only way to see if some one adds you is to goto your followers and see who is there that you have not added this is not good.

3. No voice messaging,  dont tell me thats whats skype is for because it isnt.

4. 32 people max that you can send messages to at once!  could do more on old gen.

im sure there is more but i can not remember them at the moment.

EDIT

5. No way of seeing recent players.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I hope surrond sound and memory leaks are the first targets for updates. Nothing wrong on your list but sound and functionality are 1st on mine.

Must be just me that thinks an update is needed.

Lots of people think an update is needed for the reasons you listed and a dozen more.

There are just dozens of threads about this topic and most of us (whiners, cry babies, haters, Sony fan boys and whatever else they have called us) have made our position heard in the other threads. You're just late to the party ;p

Those problems and it would also be nice to see my files on my hard drive, and to be able to add themes and customize my home screen to my liking.

There's plenty of other things as well but there's already a thread of things that needs to be fixed asap on the 1st page.,

Translated to - " it would be nice to see the files on my hard drive so I can then transfer them to my PC, mod them, then use them on Xbox Live".

Your welcome.

[quote user="Doc ooo"]

Translated to - " it would be nice to see the files on my hard drive so I can then transfer them to my PC, mod them, then use them on Xbox Live".

Your welcome.

[/quote]

Some of us actually back up saves to avoid the save game corruption or disappearing saves that plague this era of rushed, broken, glitchy game releases.

Your scenario applies to a very small minority of the gaming community and if you don't play CoD it'll more than likely never impact you.

How about the bug when you put on instant on changes your Nat on Strict then place it on back on energy saver then the nat goes open

Xbox One Missing In Action & Requests

- Checking system settings for memory storage on hard drive is not available

- Notifications no longer show when friends come online

- Battery indicator no longer shows

- Guide overlay gone so no way to quickly check messages, friends online etc while in game. You currently have to hit Home to go back to Dashboard (might be lost to the Snap feature)

- Playing custom music in-game has switched to the music app needing to be snapped

- Game invites have changed; no longer able to send single game invites; you have to join party to even play with friends

- No game demo section to easily find existing demos

- Voice messages unavailable or gone; you can no longer send voice messages to friends

- Xbox One activity doesn’t show online via Xbox.com

- Controllers don’t identify players when playing 2+ player games

- Auto download no longer works when buying games/content online; you now have to manually start the install even when turning the console on.  Content that you purchase or redeem from Xbox.com will sit in queue until you manually start the install from the console.

- (request) Ability to identify Xbox 360 and Xbox One friends separately

- (request) Ability to control followers appearing in Feed and what your Feed activity shows

- (request) Identify which of your followers are “new” when told you have new followers

- (request) Fix Party Chat to default to enabling voice chat instead of having to manually turn party chat on after creating party

These are just a few things I’ve noticed since having the Xbox One.  I’ll update this list as I find more but feel free to send me an email or message of things you’ve noticed or want.

Also streaming music from PC,