UPDATE my question with more info/Need help with some info

I have an xbox360 for a long time (2-3 years). Until today, didn't have time to play so much, I was playing once on three months. Now I want to play more and I need to buy some games. I am from Romania and my account doesn't give me nice game to choose like from UK or US. What should I do?

Should I make a US gamertag and buy from there? If I buy games from US it works on my European console?

I want to buy them from xbox.com because my console doesn't read all discs. I had buy yesterday some games (discs) from a store and don't all work. On some of the i have unreadable disc mesage. That is why I need to buy them from an online store. For exemple, all original discs from HALO series are not read on my console. Now what should I do with all that discs? I think I need to throw away. Should I choose PS3? Microsoft want that? If yes, is ok, I will move to another console. Lot's of romanians are migrating right now. They all recomand to choosing another company. I was keep thinking that Microsoft is a big company and will pun online games in xbox.com even from romanian people. From all I see... is not doing that.

Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

*for romanian ppl

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Romania is not a supported region so you cannot even use live in that region, and if you set your region to US or UK you will run into issues mainly for region locked games from the marketplace.  you have to have the region of your console, your account, and your physical location all match or you will not be able to download any region locked content sorry.

Sorry this didn't help.

So... what you recomand? Sell my xbox in Europe and buy a console from another company?

I supose this need to do all romanians. I will write this in my blog to inform them. Thanks for info and sorry because I buyed your console, didn't know this problem, so is my fault. :)

Sorry this didn't help.