Update is here (for dashboard beta testers only)

Downloading now

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

just ran that program and I think its kicked it in to shape!

Please provide feedback on the beta in the appropriate forum only.  thanks.

it might be a staggered update so just give it time, should happen in next 24 hours, and private forum link should be in your acceptance email no?

Hmm, I've signed up, been accepted, have the pre release channel, yet, I cant download it, anyone know why or could anyone direct me to the private forums, thanks

Doubt they would showcase the full "new Dashboard" right at the start, especially when none of those new media channels are even live....is funny how even without being in the program i know what its like thanks to this

I'm not liking it so far, it may take some getting used too everything seems all over the place plus none of the new features seem to be there like youtube, tv channels, lovefilm etc... and they have buggered the premium themes up which im kinda annoyed at.

[quote user="FiDRoC"]

Quite like it, seems fairly quick. Some of the people on your FL who aren't online appear to be counting sheep ... nice touch

[/quote]

Congrats on breaching ther NDA that you agreed to this cant be discussed here or in any other public forum

Quite like it, seems fairly quick. Some of the people on your FL who aren't online appear to be counting sheep ... nice touch

Been announced on Twitter....be a shame if it ends up buggering up peoples consoles

yeah its taking a while as well,i was right in the middle a big battle in london on m3 as well!!!