Update Failed

According to this so called update: "A system update is required to sign in to Xbox Live, but the update is currently unavailable. If the problem persists, visit www.Xbox.com/support Well, here I am and like always no one is around to own up to it, also, my other account 'ST7ARS' was hacked into by a member of Xbox Live, and was then suspended. You want Proof?  here's the proof, 2 seconds before I was logged out there was a message in the upper right corner of my screen that said "You're account as been singed in else where!" Now tell me you didn't have anything to do with it, go on I dare you too!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

You being signed in somewhere else means someone figured out your password. You're responsible for your account, as well as setting up the security features on it to ensure you can recover it should anything happen. If someone figures out your password, breaks the rules, you're still responsible for it.

As for your update issue, delete your account off of your HDD and recover it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

How the hell can someone work out my password when no one knows what it is. Part from anything smart ***, how can it not be a member of Xbox when it was said my account had been suspended 2 seconds later when I went  to log-in again. 

Sorry this didn't help.

Ok, for the first issue it sounds as though you're in the preview program.  If this is the case then post the problem in the preview forums for further assistance.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

As for the second issue, if your gamertag was banned or suspended then you'll need to post in the suspensions forums for further assistance.

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

Your password can be cracked by brute force. If you post it on any profiles on the internet, there's bots that look for email addresses and crack them to steal personal information. This is why it's vital to have your security information up-to-date at all times. I'm not saying it's your fault--I'm saying that you're responsible for your account no matter what. If you're having trouble getting into your account, try going on live.com and try recovering your account from there. Good luck. I've had my account jacked, and because I have my cell linked to my Microsoft account--I was able to recover it in a mere matter of minutes.

Sorry this didn't help.

Irixion, that's fantastic and what happens if I can get into my account what then, huh?  because the simple fact is I got that message before I was suspended, also I never said you did say it was my fault I'm just pointing out the factors here mate, I got that message before I was logged out and then when I tried to log in again it said I was suspended until the 5th of next month (May) no one cares about older gamers getting the abuse from others but when younger gamers or teens cry because they lost a game it's "oh let's just blame the older gamers for playing a game and not letting them win" 'bs'  every single time! and I'm sick of it! I've made more than enough complaints to you to get them kicked off but noooo can't do that, just kick me off and then that's that. And here we are my 'ST7ARS' Account is suspended! My account is fully up to date also.

Sorry this didn't help.

Well, if you get your account back, you get it back. You get your info and achievments back... Don't you want that? lol. In any case yeah. Microsoft is just...not good with their customer support. I feel your pain. One of their dashboard updates broke my console (It was the update that rendered the DVD drives in some phat consoles useless because it flashed the wrong firmware update to them), and they refused to fix it. Needless to say, it left a bitter taste in my mouth. Now, with how XBL is, the amount of gross cheating, network manipulation, hacking and overall unfun atmosphere, I don't play my Xbox very much. If I do, it's just with friends. Going on Live is no longer 'fun' for me. Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do. Just be glad it's a suspension and not a complete ban. If someone modified something then you'd get console banned and have your account banned. That's worst case. Oddly, it seems people that cheat in matchmaking and get reported, always seem to be around...like I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to be invincible in a FPS Microsoft. :| But you're right. Doesn't seem like they care as long as they have your money.

I know of a friend who's been having the same update issue as you--have you solved it? Was it something you just had to (for absolutely no reason) wait for?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there,

If you are participating in the xbox 360 preview, then the update issue should be resolved by now and regarding the other issue, the only place to inquire regarding a suspension or ban are the suspension forums

please follow the steps mentioned by onyx62is.

Sorry this didn't help.