Update Failed - Error Code Provided

First off, this is the first time I have connected to the Internet with my Xbox in well over 7 months. I know my Gold account is still active and has nothing do to with updating but this is the message I get:

Title: Update Failed
Body: Can't download the update. To test your connection, open System Settings and select Network Settings, Test Xbox LIVE Connection.
           If the problem persists, go to www.xbox.com/support
Status Code: 3F45 - 3F4A - A080 - 0F00 - 8007 - 2EE2

Any support would be greatly appreciated, and I have tried this via Wi-Fi and hard wired to my modem/router. Wi-fi works just fine as well as hard-wire because I have my tablets running on wi-fi and desktop hard wired. Failed all three attempts both ways, I have reset the modem/router, cleared cache, tested the network both times, and left the modem/router unplugged for 30 minutes.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Not sure how to update this but here is the following after reading the "Support Guide" posted as an announcement:

Modem/Router Brand and Model Number: Cisco DPC3925 (Mediacom gave me this one)

Wired or Wireless connection: Both, doesn't matter

Update Error Message: *TITLE* Update Failed *BODY* Can't download the update. To test your connection, open System Settings and select Network Settings, Test Xbox LIVE Connection. If the problem persists, go to www.xbox.com/support

Update Error Code (6 sets of 4 digits/letters each): 3F45 - 3F4A - A080 - 0F00 - 8007 - 2EE2

What you've tried: Cleared cache, reset modem/router, wireless/wired, made sure I have enough space (201.9 GBs available), default settings on Xbox.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there!  Generally that xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-8007-2ee2 error means that it's a connection issue.  Let's try this! Troubleshoot console update problems 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.