Update Error 3F4B-0000-3080-0512-8B05-0018

Still getting this damn error after 2 hrs of trying and yes I have tried all 7 steps.  Wired connection and for some reason it wont boot off my usb key but will recognize it in the port after boot up.  I've tried repeatedly all the steps and no success.  This is awesome for a bunch of crap I don't want or need anyway just wanted to play a damn game tonight.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Now my damn profile is gone somehow and I can't get onto Live to retrieve it.  This night just keeps gettin g better and better lol

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Have you tried to process the Update with a USB flash drive? Try this: Click Here. Also try without the hard drive.

Sorry this didn't help.

Finally after another 2 hrs today I got the damn thing to finally work off the usb.  But I had to have my HD in or it just kept trying foe the update each time placed HD back in.  But now have lost all marketplace dload ability.  Keeps telling me unavailable.  Got my profile back so whatever.  Just unplug and avoid Live like the plague from now on.  This update was worse than my 4 RRod 360's I've gone thru.  Hate my p3 but least isn't prone to bricking over an update for 2 days

Sorry this didn't help.

hi looks when you ask the up click accept and not come in with your profile dai try plugging in your xbox live and download dara no more error

Sorry this didn't help.